Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 16 of the 30 Day Challenge: Long exposure (longish)

Longish exposure? Okay, sure.
Give me two ghosts,
one candle in front of a crooked mirror,
an iTouch attempting to steal the show,
a flying bamboo dragon hanging for dear life from a chandelier,
make sure it's midnight and the lights are all out.
To frame it a bit, add a gor-jusss texture (quoting someone).
Of course, also throw in a hand hitting the tripod accidentally....and what do you get?
Fun!
This has been the most fun I have had shooting a picture in ages.


If anyone is interested in texture overlays for Photoshop or Gimp (free program), click on my Flickr links on the sidebar or on the highlighted linked text here in this post. I make most of the textures I use and have made them free to anyone who may want to play with them.  

Doing this was FUN! I highly recommend it.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment